Chip inductors, also known as the power inductors, large current inductors and surface-mounted high power inductors.
It has the characteristics of miniaturization, high quality, high energy storage and low resistance.
How to measure inductance of SMD?
Here are the methods/steps:
Inductance measurement of two types of instruments: RLC measurement (resistance, inductance, capacitance can be measured) and inductance measurement instrument.
SMT inductance measurement method/procedure:
1. Be familiar with the operation rules (instructions) of the instrument and matters needing attention.
2. Turn on the power and prepare for 15-30 minutes.
3. Select the L frequency and measure the inductance.
4. Clamp the two clamps together and reset them to zero.
5. Clamp the two clips on both ends of the inductance, read the value and record the inductance.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to record the measured values.Five to eight pieces of data.
7. Compare several measured values: if the difference is not significant (0.2uh), take the average value and remember the theoretical value of inductance;If the difference is too large (0.3uh), repeat steps 2-6 until the theoretical value of inductance is obtained.
There are some differences in the inductance parameters measured by different instruments.
Therefore, get familiar with the measuring instrument used before any measurement, know what the instrument can do, and then follow the instructions it gives you.
You May Like:
Post time: Sep-06-2019